For uncomplicated measurement in ultrapure water, water and analytical chemistry. Also digital, with Memosens technology.
- Low maintenance, no refilling of electrolyte
- Integrated temperature detector
- 3 ceramic junctions
- Independent of flow
- KCl reservoir
- Alpha glass, medium impedance, universal glass, fluoride resistantMemosens Sensors
- Perfect galvanic isolation thanks to Memosens technology
- No influence of humidity in the connector
- Precalibration in the lab
- Digital data transfer
- Integrated sensor diagnostics
Boiler feed water, condensate, ultrapure water, water supply and distribution, WFI
Low-maintenance pH sensors with gel reference electrolyte. The SE 558 sensor has an integrated temperature detector to allow automatic temperature compensation of the pH signal during calibration and operation.
The SE 558 sensor is particularly suitable for use in media of very low conductivity. It provides 3 ceramic junctions and a KCl reservoir.